on rainy days ^^
Wednesday 14 December 2011 • 4:52:00 pm • 4 comments
when the world turns dark
and the rain quietly falls
everything is still
even today , without a doubt
i can't get out of it
i can't get out from the thoughts of u
now , i know that it's the end
i know that it's all just foolishness
now i know that  it's not true
i am just disappointed in myself for
not being able to get a hold of u because of that pride

on the rainy days u come and find me
torturing me through the night
when the rain starts to stop , u follow
slowly , little by little , u will stop as well

when its the type of day that u really liked
i keep opening the raw memories of u

making the excuse that its all memories , i take a step forward
i don't even make the effort to escape

now , i erased all of u
i emptied out all of u
but when the rains falls again
all the memories of u i hid with effort
it all comes back , it must be looking for u

to YOU ,
now there is no path for me to return
but looking at your happy face
i will still try to laugh since i was the one
without the strength to stop u

what can i do about something that already ended ?
i'm just regretting after like the stupid fool i am !

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thanks for coming :)


Welcome


Assalamualaikum , Annyeong ! Oppa , Unnie ~ Welcome to My Page Of LIFE . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)
Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me DAEBAK ! :p
[ GOMAWO ]

Chatting here ♥
Leave your comment , please :)


Awesome people ♥
Thanks a lot for following me

Put your Followers widget
Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Chrome
Owner blog: Fhaesza Isa

Remember!!dont remove this section!!